Saturday, November 29, 2008

this is me

ive always been a kind of girl

that hid my face

so afraid to tell the world

what ive got to say

even though it seems, like its too far away

i have to believe in myself

is the only way

chorus:
this is real, this is me
im exactly where im supposed to be now
gonna let the light, shine on me
now i've found who i am
theres no way to hold it in
no more hiding who i want to be
this is me

do you know what its like?

to feel so in the dark

to dream about a life

when you're the shining star

even though it seems, like its too far away

i have to believe in myself

its the only way

back to chorus

you're the voice i hear inside my head

the reason that im singing

i need to find you, i gotta find you

you're the missing peace i need the song inside of me

i need to find you

i gotta find you

back to chorus

p.s: maaf ini postingan ga penting & kalo ada lyric yg salah maaf jg

No comments: